ACM® Presents: Our Country performers include Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, Kelsea Ballerini, Dierks Bentley, Shania Twain, Kane Brown, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Luke Combs, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Tim McGraw, Old Dominion, Darius Rucker, Thomas Rhett, Blake Shelton, and more.
ACM Presents : Our Country airs Sunday April 5 at 8pm ET/ 7 pm CT on CBS.
“The Country Music community came together in an incredible way – and very quickly – for “Our Country,” and that outpouring of immediate artist support led us to develop a digital pre-show so that we could include even more artists in the Country Music celebration Sunday night,” said Damon Whiteside, CEO of the Academy of Country Music. “This allows more artists to share the positive messages of support and togetherness with the fans.”
ACountry presents a selection of performances from the show
ACM PRESENTS: OUR COUNTRY PERFORMERS include:
- Kelsea Ballerini – “homecoming queen?”
- Dierks Bentley – “I Hold On”
- Kane Brown & John Legend – “Last Time I Say Sorry”
- Luke Bryan – “Most People Are Good”
- Brandi Carlile – “The Joke”
- Eric Church – “Never Break Heart”
- Luke Combs – “Beautiful Crazy”
- Sheryl Crow – “I Shall Believe”
- Florida Georgia Line – “Blessings”
- Lady Antebellum – “What I’m Leaving For”
- Miranda Lambert – “Bluebird”
- Little Big Town – “Next To You”
- Tim McGraw – “Humble And Kind”
- Old Dominion (Matthew Ramsey and Trevor Rosen) – “Some People Do”
- Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker – “Mud On The Tires” & “Wagon Wheel”
- Thomas Rhett – “Be A Light”
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani – “Nobody But You”
- Shania Twain – “Honey, I’m Home” & “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”
- Carrie Underwood – “Drinking Alone”
- Keith Urban – “Wasted Time”
- Kenny Rogers Tribute – featuring Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker performing “Lucille” & “The Gambler” and Luke Bryan performing “Coward Of The County”
Beginning today, the Academy invites Country Music artists and fans alike to share a musical moment by posting their own performances to social media, tagging an official Academy social media handle, and using #ACMOurCountry to participate in a celebratory curated feed of performances featured on ACMOurCountry.com leading up to ACM Presents: Our Country special on Sunday.#ACMOurCountry performers for the April 5 TV special have been announced - including @BradPaisley @CarrieUnderwood @MirandaLambert @TimMcGraw @LukeBryanOnline and more - see the stars and songs on ACountry Click To Tweet
Fans are invited to enjoy more performances by favorite Country Music artists on the official ACM PRESENTS: OUR COUNTRY Pre-Show on the Academy of Country Music’s Facebook page as well as the Amazon Music Twitch channel on Sunday, April 5 at 7:00 PM ET / 6:00PM CT. Lauren Alaina, Ingrid Andress, Gabby Barrett, Lee Brice, Blanco Brown, Lindsay Ell, Riley Green, Mickey Guyton, Caylee Hammack, Ashley McBryde, Jake Owen, Carly Pearce, Tenille Townes and more will appear from their homes to share heartfelt messages with their fans and perform acoustic versions of their hits. The Pre-Show will also pay tribute to 6-time ACM Award nominee Joe Diffie with a special performance by Chris Young. Starting Monday, fans will be able to re-watch the full Pre-Show and the individual performances via the ACM Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, and ACountry.
iHeartMedia’s leading country radio host and ACM Radio Award National On-Air Personality of the Year Bobby Bones, a long-time ACM Lifting Lives® supporter, will introduce the ACM Lifting Lives COVID-19 Response Fund during the telecast. ACM Lifting Lives, the philanthropic arm of the Academy of Country Music, created this fund to assist individuals working in the Country Music industry who are suffering a financial crisis as a result of the pandemic. Those in need can apply for funds at ACMLiftingLives.org.
ACM Presents: Our Country will broadcast during the time slot previously scheduled for the 55th Academy of Country Music Awards, which are postponed to air on September 16.
For more information on the ACM Awards and all ACM events, visit ACMcountry.com.
Source: Academy of Country Music